The growing realization of the importance of early diagnosis coupled to technical advances in digital radiography, have led to the development and widespread adoption of handheld X-ray scanners, revolutionizing modern diagnostic imaging.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study titled, “Global Handheld X-Ray Imaging Devices Market by Area of Application (Dental and Others), Device Class (Low-End, Mid-End and High-End), End-Users (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Others), and by Key Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and North Africa, Latin America and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030”.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these devices over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
§ A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies engaged in the development of handheld x-ray imaging devices.
§ An in-depth analysis of contemporary market trends for the most popular devices taking into consideration the strength of product portfolio and key product specific parameters.
§ An insightful product competitiveness analysis of handheld X-ray imaging devices featuring developer’s specifications device related features.
§ Elaborate profiles of developers that are engaged in the development of handheld X-ray imaging devices. (shortlisted based on the number of pipeline devices).
§ A detailed brand positioning analysis of key industry players highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary brands based on aspects like strength of product portfolio, diversity in battery efficiency, diversity in exposure time, cost of the device and supplier power of each company.
§ A detailed brand positioning analysis of key industry players, highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary brands based on device specifications.
§ A review of the product distribution strategies adopted by different end-users and market attractiveness for handheld X-ray imaging devices across different types of end-users.
§ An insightful discussion on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the overall and held X-ray imaging devices market and the key initiatives undertaken by companies.
§ An informative analysis of contemporary Google Trends in the time period between 2015 and 2020 (till October) and insights from recent news articles related to handheld X-ray imaging devices, indicating the increasing popularity of this domain.
§ A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
§ Area of Application
§ Device Class
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Other End-Users
§ Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Middle-East and North Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
§ Elidental Technology
§ Digital Doc
§ Iatome Electric
§ Micro C Imaging
§ Video Dental Concepts
§ Zhengzhou Senmy Dental Equipment
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
1. Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, 2020-2030
2. Medical Device Batteries: Focus on Implants and Wearable Medical Devices - Market Distribution by Battery Chemistry (Lithium, Zinc Air, Nickel and Others), Rechargeability (Rechargeable and Non-Rechargeable), Application (Hearing Aids, Patient Monitoring Devices, Drug Delivery Devices, Cardiovascular Medical Devices and Others) and Key Geographies (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MENA and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
3. Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market for Infectious Diseases by Indication (Chikungunya, COVID-19, Dengue, Ebola, Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, Influenza, Malaria, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, and Zika), Type of Technology (Lateral flow, Molecular diagnostics, Fluorescence immunoassay, Solid phase, and Other technologies) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, MENA and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415